READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Me A - Z


A. Age: 22
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Is it sad that I can't think of one that I hate?
D. Dogs: Love my lab mixes and recently obsessed with pugs
E. Essential start to your day: Used to be coffee but the headaches just kill me. Usually my day starts with the snooze button
F. Favorite color: Green
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 4'10''
I. Instruments you play: Drums. Yes I have rhythmn. Didn't you know? It's not my fault that someone keeps all three of our drumsets in the rafters. All this wasted talent. Ok not mine - his.
J. Job title: I'm not supposed to blurt that out on the internet or I may be fired for having opinions
K. Kids: Yes please
L. Live: C.A.L.I.F.O.R.N.I.A
M. Mother’s name: Mamasan - or Lynette if you're formal I guess
N. Nicknames: My mom or me? Oh me... Kels, Kelsinator, Weemsus, Charlie Brown, Juno. Don't ask me...
O. Overnight hospital stays: none. I don't think I even stayed the night when I was born.
P. Pet peeves: Loud chewing of any kind. Smelly people in class. People who whine.
Q. Quote from a movie: This is HARD!!! I watch a sickening amount of movies.
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Three older brothers. Four in laws.
T. Time you wake up: See
U. Underwear: Yeah I go for comfort.
V. Vegetable you hate: Cauliflower. That might be the only one I don't like.
W. What makes you run late: Name it. I'm late because of it. You can blame my husband though if you'd like.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: None? Well I had an EKG recently, does that count? No I guess not.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I like everything I cook. I'm biased.
Z. Zoo animal: I love love love the elephants, tigers, lions and meerkats


If you do A-Z link to my post via comments.

2 comments:

Renee said...

I love everything about this, it made me smile. I don't like the letter P though because it kind of refers to me...my children think I chew loudly and I know I whine.

Caitlin said...

Smelly people are the worst. :) Glad you participated as well!