READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ten Facts about Me (Whether you want to know or not)

I'm a board/card/trivia game addict and to lose is to die a little bit inside, in my opinion.

My wish for a perfect day would include rain outside, a fire inside, and me curled up with a good book. When I say curled up I mean hunched over the book sitting indian style because that's what I used to do as a kid when my dad would build a fire. Our house doesn't have a fireplace so... no go.

When I drink coffee I get hyper. Really hyper. Bouncing off the walls singing and dancing around the office hyper. I'm drinking coffee right now. Beware.

I'm both very prideful and very modest. I love to hear how awesome I am but on the outside I blush like I'm three drinks in. People should really stop complementing me anyway... my ego doesn't need any more of a boost.

I give my husband a hard time just about all the time, but I miss him terribly when he's not in my direct line of vision. I stare at a picture of him all day at work and when I get home I spend the whole night asking when he's going to stop watching TV and come to bed so I can please-sleep-now.

I think old people and children are the best. Somewhere in the middle we lose sight of what's important and for some reason the people on both ends of the spectrum just know how to do life right.

I can't lie. I've tried. Don't tell me anything you want to surprise someone with. If they ask me about it I will tell them through no fault of my own.

I'm a fashion-a-holic but I don't know how to dress myself.

I prefer homemade to store bought and less is almost always more.

Yes, I am addicted to Pinterest. http://pinterest.com/harbrcottage/

Kels

No comments: