READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Homework Sunday

Ways that I keep myself entertained while I diligently do my homework

 Take my notes on my I <3 JIM notepad (thank you Sarah)
 Drink tea and feel fancy like I'm in a Jane Austen novel
 Make lists of the homework I need to do. That way when I cross things off I get to do a little dance around the room. Angie told me that she thinks I'm a great dancer.
Blog
Catch up on my Incubus music - gearing up for the show next month.

I hope that if any of you are doing homework that you also find little ways to keep yourself from coming up with suicide scenarios. Happy Sunday!

Kels

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey Kelsey! Just wanted to check in and see when you wanted to start the puppy-cuteness photo challenge? And what you want to call it? Let me know! I have a stock of photos waiting for an excuse to be posted.

Email: carrie1200@gmail.com

Sarah said...

you're very welcome!