READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tail Waggin'

If I leave Angie in the house for, I don't know, five seconds while I check our mailbox she's still sitting there when I come back ready and waiting to give me more love. I know that dog's brains don't really comprehend time so she believes that I have been gone for much longer than I really was but I can't help but feel a huge grin spreading across my face each time this happens. I get about two million licks on my face before she starts running in circles for me to throw her bone or her "girl" (long story - I'll share that one later) to her so we can play forever. Next thing you know she's passed out and has somehow managed to snuggle up onto my neck so she can rest her face on mine. Cracks me up, I'll tell you.

But really... I don't think us humans deserve this devotion. Not to the extend we receive it anyway. We've got ourselves little love gold mines in our pups... and I'm taking all I can get.

No comments: