READ ON ABOUT:

Friday, February 27, 2009

Heart Rock

My aunt Sheri and her boyfriend have this special thing that they do whenever they go on a trip together. Their goal is to always find one rock shaped like a heart. Ever since she told me about it I have become fascinated with finding them too - but not for any special reason - just because it's exciting when you get a chance to exclaim "Ooh! A heart!"

Yesterday I found this heart rock while combing the beach for glass. Isn't it just the perfect shape?
I know! I was so excited I ran all the way across the beach to show Anthony.

-Kels

3 comments:

Renee said...

Tell Anthony I had a great time tonight at the beach and thanks for the invite. The girls had a wonderful time.

Kelsey said...

are you going crazy or are you being sarcastic?

:)

-Kels

Anonymous said...

tht is so perfect!-jacqueline