READ ON ABOUT:

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Now I am not the sort of person who usually even considers doing anything for Valentines day. Actually, I mostly see February 14th as a celebration of my mom's birthday.

This year I realized that Valentine's day isn't a "romantic" holiday for us, but rather a "giving" one. For example, I got up and fed the cats this morning and got my own water so that Anthony could sleep. Then, when I was ready to wake up, I was instructed to stay in bed until further notice. I woke up to Chocolate milk, eggs, chocolate pancakes and a heart shaped regular one. YUMMY!

I usually make breakfast, so Anthony did that for me. Anthony said that he wanted to "Eat the remainder of my heart [pancake] so he could be 'one' with me" hahahahaha!


We are also going to be making each other something special today. I know what I'm making, tehe.

The cats were even gracious enough to stay in bed until 8:00. Now that's a gift! Look at how Axel is tucked in - he did that all by himself.


Maybe I should call it the holiday of "switched roles" - who knows? More V-day fun to follow.

-Kels

No comments: