READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, February 12, 2009

What's Been Happening Over the Hill



Natural Bridges Beach
&
Capitola Beach



I guess I should update everyone on what's been going on around here. I've been working and going to school and Anthony has been going to school too. We both LOVE our classes. Anthony is taking business classes and I am taking four classes
.

English, Art of the Medieval Period, Art of Renaissance to Modern Era, and Intro to Psychology. All my teachers are so interesting and fun. The cool thing about my Art History classes is that they follow each other in the same forum so I don't have to move except to go outside and use the bathroom (which we all know I do about 200 times a day). Plus! I learn about the Middle Ages and then go right into the Renaissance. So cool!

Ok I am getting ahead of myself. This morning David (Anthony's best friend) called and said he got Anthony an interview at Planet Orange Termite Control where he works. So Anthony went down there and now we're sorta just waiting around trying not to give our hopes up. Plus, he had an interview type testing thing with the Census Bureau earlier this week also and they pay $20 something an hour so that could be good too.

Well.. that's all for now.

Katie and Glenn had their baby and so did Selena and Kevin so this Camello family is just booming with new babies! Too bad we live here... poo on Santa Cruz for not housing any Weems or Camellos besides us.

We'll be traveling home for a visit and a dentist appt (yay!) on the 20th. And this Saturday, yes Valentines Day, is my mom's birthday so my family may be coming down to have dinner on Sunday. Plus Andie is coming tomorrow. This week has been pretty good.
Wow that was long.. sorry :)

-Kels

No comments: