READ ON ABOUT:

Friday, February 13, 2009

More Reasons

why I love Mr. Camello:

Twelfth, he loves his family, really (thank you Renee)
Thirteenth, he cuts his own hair
Fourteenth, he tries to be friends with my friends because he knows it makes me happy
Fifteenth, he insists on making homemade gifts
Sixteenth, he's good at graphic design
Seventeenth, he helps me expand my music horizons
Eighteenth, he's a good music video director
Nineteenth, he likes being called daddy in reference to the cats
Twentieth, he feeds the cats and brings me water every morning
Twenty-first, he smiles non-stop during funny movies and doesn't realize it
Twenty-second, he leans forward and forgets to blink when he plays video games, excuse me, Tony Hawk video games
Twenty-third, he makes me paintings that I ask for
Twenty-fourth, he vacuums... a lot
Twenty-fifth, he wears slippers that look like moccasins
Twenty-sixth, he loves Disneyland
Twenty-seventh, he wears flannel type shirts so I can pretend he's a lumberjack and laugh
Twenty-eighth, he has a great family who I love
Twenty-ninth, he has big ears and a big head
Thirtieth, he says I love you two hundred times a day
Thirty-first, he holds everything that would go in a purse, because I don't have one, whenever we go to a store
Thirty-second, he knows all the good parking spots
Thirty-third, he takes initiative with job opportunities
Thirty-fourth, he can skateboard really well
Thirty-fifth, he tries everything I cook even if it is a bit out of the ordinary
Thirty-sixth, he always finds something good to watch on TV
Thirty-seventh, he lets me pick movies
Thirty-eighth, he watches comedians' routines five or six times in a row and forces others to watch with him and laugh
Thirty-ninth, he's not uptight, unlike me
Fourtieth, he is the master of Craigslist searches
Forty-first, he allows me to call him and the cats Shnookie
Forty-second, he tried blogging for my benefit

... to be continued...

-Kels

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thts cute!-jacqueline