READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What's Been Happening in the Santy Crooz?

Well... a whole bunch of nothing. Not bad nothing... just nothing exciting, if you get my drift.

We've been at school most of the time since it started early this month. I am having a ton of fun in class learning about classical art. I used to think that anything before modern and post modern art was boring but now I'm seeing everything in a new light. Isn't it amazing what school can do for you? I'm so lucky to live in a place where I can go to school and learn about anything I want.

We were in Fremont this past weekend visiting babies and such. It was a lot of fun but it is always nice to come back home and see the babies laying in the sun. I know they miss us when we're gone and I always feel so bad when we leave for a good three days.

Today I got back home and Anthony had done a little decorating (as usual). Our house is becoming a regular art gallery. Seems like I'm running out of wall space but he always finds a spot to hang something - To be continued on that subject.

On another note - I think I might discontinue "work play create". I don't ever have anything to put on there so.. we'll see.

I've also been updating Anthony's art site - more to come on that as well.

See my 365 for photos of the past few days

-Kels

No comments: