READ ON ABOUT:

Monday, February 16, 2009

School so far...

Take a gander at all the classes I've managed to take! Tomorrow I am meeting with a counselor here at Cabrillo to make sure I'm on track to get my AA in Art Studio - Photography option in December. If all goes well it looks like I'll be able to transfer in the Spring to a University of my choice (if they accept me that is) in either Photography or Art History (the two majors I am most interested in at the moment).



Somehow I have managed to redeem myself after dropping out of SJSU a year and a half ago. I completed 34 units at Ohlone in two semesters (plus a couple at American), am enrolled in 12.5 right now and only need 18 more which I can do in a combiation of summer/fall of this year or all in the Fall if I choose.

To top it off four of those six classes that I need are art classes and one is an English which I am also madly in love with.

Go me! Right?

I'm not attempting to brag the living heck out of myself, although it may seem so. In fact I am more excited about being excited about school and wanting to transfer and get a degree in something I'm actually passionate about. Plus, they say it's hard to get through college in four years and I skipped a semester and am still on track so... go me! Right? hehehe... Let's just hope my counselor concurrs.

-Kels

No comments: