READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Theme Thursday - LIBRARY



To be honest I got a little caught up in school this week so I'm behind in the world of blogging and that includes Theme Thursday which can be found HERE

This week's theme is LIBRARY and I haven't been to ours in awhile so I am choosing to utilize my own for this one.

Here are some excellent books to check out:

- Darkly Dreaming Dexter - by Jeff Lindsay

- The Annotated Mona Lisa: A Crash Course in Art History from Prehistoric to Post-Modern - by Carol Strickland-

- Fight Club - by Chuck Palahniuk

more to come... but not today. Click on the books to check them out on Amazon.

-Kels

4 comments:

Kris McCracken said...

Libraries come in all shapes and sizes.

How does the Dexter book come up? Any good?

CocoDivaDog said...

Not enough time to blog?
I can totally relate.
Time to take a nap!!!!!
bye for now.

Mrsupole said...

With you being a college student, you probably are so busy studying, so it is important that you have your own library. If you save any of your school books, you will have a small library with these alone.

Interesting books for someone of your age to read. All books are wonderful. Education is wonderful, never stop getting one.

tony said...

Fight Club.'seen the film but (*blushes*)'not read the book! Thanks for reminding me to read it!
Regards
tony.