READ ON ABOUT:

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Why?

Why do I love Anthony, you may ask? For many reasons:

First, he is silly, goofy, wacky and all things related
Second, he goes out of his way to figure out what is wrong when I'm down
Third, he is very talented but doesn't seem to fully know it
Fourth, he calls the cats "his babies"
Fifth, he has high hopes for the future
Sixth, he listens to everything I say and takes it all into consideration
Seventh, he likes sports which I did not know before
Eighth, he should be a baseball player because he's "that good"
Ninth, he tries to tame the cats as if they are dogs
Tenth, he encourages me to do whatever makes me happy
Eleventh, he likes to go to antique stores and fairs
...to be continued...





-Kels

2 comments:

Renee said...

What about he loves his mother and his family.

Kelsey said...

hey lady i said to be continued.. hehehe