READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Nap Time!

NAP (nap)
  1. to doze or sleep lightly for a short time
  2. a brief, light sleep; doze



Yeah... I think they got it down pretty well.
It was a nice afternoon today so Anthony and I went down to the beach and collected monstrous shells and glass since the tide has been so low lately. Anthony skim boarded too so when we got back he sort of passed out.
Lucky boy... I'm stuck working on homework.
Not that I mind, I'm sort of a nerd.

-Kels

1 comment:

Mrsupole said...

Naps are something that I for some reason rarely take. My mom has taken one almost everyday of her life. I suffer from insomnia and naps make it worse.

The cats taking naps on the bookscases are priceless. If I were to believe in reincarnation, I would want to come back as a cat. My cats eat, sleep, eat, sleep, and sometimes wander around the neighborhood. What a life!