READ ON ABOUT:

Saturday, April 2, 2011

to Dino's via bike ride

The weather patterns have been so odd lately.
The week before last was rain crazy
then it cleared up Friday
and Saturday was eh.. a bit rainy
and Sunday was beautiful - so beautiful we went for a hike (next post)

this past week was amazingly beautiful - super hot - 
too hot actually to be working in an office all day
and today, Saturday, is horrible. It's dreary and cold outside.
But tomorrow is supposed to be HOT

I just don't get it..

Well anyhoo - last Saturday we got up and went for a bike ride in the rain to Dino's - a little diner on the main street of Fremont. 

I wore my new sunglasses that people keep telling me look like Minnie Mouse - but they are hearts and and I bought them to match my bathing suit this summer. Well whatever. I just wanted to clarify for readers that I am not trying to be a Disney character. I'm merely attempting to be cute. So there.


I got a club sandwich with a salad and water
Anthony ate breakfast for the SECOND time that day with no less than a huge vanilla milkshake. I don't understand how his body takes in all that crap and still functions all the time.
This is my piece of crap falling apart on me been fixed by my dad like ten times bike. I purchased it from our local thrift store about five years ago and I think it's time for a new cruiser. Definitely time.
Shadow greeted us when he got home.

Saturdays are AWESOME. Can everyday please be Saturday? I am decreeing that in Alameda County Saturdays are now seven days a week. Oh... and money is free in your mailbox daily.

Kels

No comments: