READ ON ABOUT:

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Comfy but Ugly

Today we will explore fashions that are comfy but not so cute.
American Apparell - I hear these are the comfiest sweatshirts you will ever buy. They better be for $51.00.
Etsy - It's not that this headband isn't cute - I just have to wonder what I personally would pair it with. You know how I love lace, though and it looks super comfy.
TOMS - Toms are a dilemma for me. I like the idea behind them and they are super super super comfy. BUT. Not so cute.
Urban Outfitters - At first I really liked this skirt. But I am too short so it's officially ugly in my closet.

Until next time,

Kels

2 comments:

Katie Ann said...

ok kels the rest is cute but the shoes!!! yikes!

Anonymous said...

the pants in the first picture are so sexy. haha jk
-jacqueline