READ ON ABOUT:

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Living Room Tour

I've been wanting to give you guys a tour of our living room for some time now
I have to apologize for the poor lighting in these photos but I just hate using the flash on my camera




One thing I recently put up in the house are these canvases. We had really old artwork of Anthony's up before and he was sick of looking at it so I made these with some painter's tape and some orange paint we had picked up when we lived in Santa Cruz.
A few wedding photos
and this funky piggy bank I got at Marshalls awhile back. Anthony ALWAYS has change in his pockets so this seemed appropriate. 

That's our living room. Very exciting I know.. but we love it. It's very comfy and warm despite the hardwood floors.

Kels

1 comment:

Renee said...

I need to come over and check out the artwork...looks very cool. I guess you haven't invited me for dinner in awhile.