READ ON ABOUT:

Friday, April 15, 2011

MY BORING LIFE: In this week's photos

Contemplating getting a new point and shoot camera - the quality of this one is just KILLING me at this point. But... do I want to spend $250.00 on a new pocket camera or do I want to spend $800.00 on a new DSLR. Better question.. would I rather jump on the Instamatic fad and purchase an iPhone or would I rather break out my Holga and learn how to use the darn thing? And finally.. why was this week so gosh darn boring? Today I actually said the words, "Today I am sad for no reason" and meant them and then hubs-a-lot decided to tickle me 'til I stopped looking in the mirror at my "fatness" which isn't even fat.. oh what is this world coming to? MOVING ON...

Finally made one of Anthony's favorite meals. I nailed it. Tasted exactly like the beef stroganoff I've been eating my whole life. I like to top mine with ketchup since that's how my gramps always ate it. 

This cat....
Thought about finishing the pillow I started during Christmas
thought about starting my t-shirt quilt
thought about learning my panda punch stitch
but... alas... I am on the computer again
Beer for Anton
The newest obsession of our cat. Dragging out every single fuzzy sock or scarf from our closet for us while we're at work. There's always an array of fuzziness for us when we get home. 
The best thing a girl could ask for who is addicted to peanut butter but avoiding bread while consuming mass amounts of fruits and vegetables at work. 

Happy Friday! Let's hope I've got more in store for you guys by Monday.

Kels

1 comment:

Lynette Fraga-weems said...

I love seeing you using my old recipe cards that I hand typed up when I was a child of about 10 or so. I can still remember the feeling of pushing down on my little plastic typewriter. It was blue and white and came in a little case. It was so cool and the idea of having ALL of my mom's recipes typed on cards was a really big deal. Now we just simply hit a button, turn on a computer and slide in some prefab 4 x 6 cards that are already formatted for recipes. You can even make them look professional. Professional, smishinal! I like my old school recipe cards. They have character and apparently a lot of Hamb Stog on them