READ ON ABOUT:

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday morning around here looks like...

On this fine Saturday morning hubs-a-lot is working overtime. 

I vaguely remember saying goodbye this morning and asking him "Did you make a lunch?" as I do EVERY SINGLE MORNING OF MY LIFE. 

Next thing I know it's 10 AM - 4 hours later - and I am still in bed. I figure getting up is a viable option and who greets me as I open the screen door to check the weather outside? ... Mr. Axel. As usual. Every morning we go through the same routine. 
and...
I've decided that since I've been depriving my seemingly small reading base of posts lately I'd give you a little glimpse into my morning:

I greet Axel who meows over and over and over pretending that he doesn't have food in his bowl until I shake it. We think he's blind. Or just dumb. Or possibly enjoys driving us insane. 




Then I go into the garage to give Shadsy her medicine so she can go for a long walk or run later. She is so weird. She will not go to the bathroom unless we are going on a walk or running around in the front yard. It's like she doesn't know the backyard is even there.

But I take her outside anyway just to see if she'll go. You see that face on her? She's like.. "Woman! How many days do we have to go through this routine?! I don't have to go!!!"

and we follow the trauma with a big juicy milk bone. I think milk bones are like ice cream to us. Ooooh ice cream in the morning - doesn't that sound awesome?!

at some point I will change out of my pajamas - as seen below - but it's been close to two hours and I'm still on the computer. wow. life is sad sometimes.
and yes that it the blur of a cat tail in the left side of this photo. Always in my photos. Always.

Kels

No comments: