READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Berkeley Bound via Oxford St. and Miss Andie M

I have to admit that I am not good at visiting
I'm always down for a visit
but I procrastinate at all costs
Don't ask me why. I don't have all the answers yet. 

My good friend Andie helped move me down to Santa Cruz and visited me close to five times while I was there. 
Here I am like 9 months into her move to Berkeley and I haven't visit. 
So this past Sunday I got in the car and met her for one of our Famous Photo Days!

{photo creds:any photo with AM underneath was taken by Andie }
[all others were taken by me]
880
Summer goal list
Andie's awesome room


Don't you just want to curl up with a good book looking at this photo?
Science Building
Look Ma I grew! AM
Dorks. AM

Sweet water fountain
and I was



AM
The free speech circle - I suppose Andie is exhibiting free speech in sign language. AM
AM
AM


OOOOOHHHH how I love Burritos!

The awesome post office located in the pee filled alley.
Definitely walked 8 flights of stairs to find a locked door to the balcony. poop. Two days later my calves are still burning. No joke.
We found this odd display of figurines. AM


Old phone booth turned freecycle center. AM
Oh no! AM
I hear this is called the Chilean dance?! Ask Andie.
We cannot act. Clearly. AM

Written by Kelsey. Taken by Andie. That room WAS a creative trap. AM
AM
AM

The Campanile
Abe. Lincoln.

And we love action shots.
Andie is the coolest because she's a Cal Bear. She actually goes to Berkeley. In essence she is a G.

Oh vanilla bean Fro-yo with crunched up butterfinger... you only cost me $2.11. I love that about you.

Kels

1 comment:

Lynette Fraga-weems said...

That picture of Andie jumping with the building towering above her is absolutely amazing Kelsey! I love this post and I love you and Andie. Wish I could have been with you guys...looks like a ton or fun...hey that rhymes. Love you both...Mamason XXXOOO