READ ON ABOUT:

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ohlone Wilderness Trail and Little Yosemite

Last Sunday we decided it was too nice outside to stay inside. So we drove about 25 minutes East to a neck of the Sunol Wilderness.


Anthony decided to point out every freaking lizard he saw. I hate lizards. I love the outdoors. I hate the bugs and insects.. reptiles.. all of them. They suck.


Reading the map like a smart hiker
The stream we had to cross. I swear it was bigger than it looks.
Me about ten minutes in complaining about how hot I was and how difficult this "moderately sloped" hike was! Wow. I am such a party pooper.
Cool tree, huh?
I regained my composure when we got to a flat plane.


We are dorks.

We arrived at our destination - the Little Yosemite falls
I might have thrown some rocks.
Hiking is so much fun and we have so many great spots in the East Bay. Love it!

Kels

No comments: