READ ON ABOUT:

Saturday, April 2, 2011

My second trip to AT&T Park

Monday my dad gave us these pretty sweet tickets to the A's vs. Giant's game at AT&T Park. Depsite protests from the hubs I wore A's colors because I am an A's fan no matter who won the World Series. Besides.. if I get shot at he better be the guy jumping in front of me so there's a perfect test right there.
I'm not even going to mention the fact that he wore green without realizing it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ok I mentioned it.
the MIL and DIL got tickets from our cousin Shawna at the last second too so.. we carpooled like good environmentalists.
Brian Wilson and Anthony. They're like 'this'.


It was cold...
We were on the field though so that was basically the most awesome thing ever. I've never been closer than probably third deck for a game of any kind.
Giants won 4-3. A's still rule - I don't care.

Kels

2 comments:

Renee said...

I think I remember telling you not to post the picture of me. I'm not ready to come out of the closet yet with the glasses.

Anonymous said...

oh wow mom. ^^
-jacqueline