READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Procrastination YO

Good Morning!
It's before 8:00 AM and I am up people. This means that there must be homework to be done. Last night as Anthony and I were sitting down to watch "Paul" - great movie by the way - I remembered that tomorrow I have to give a short presentation on a reading in my Latin American history class. Definite WHOOPS! moment. Anthony forced me to sit down and do my homework instead of watching the movie. Yeah - that sucked. Now I know what he means when he says that I'm always telling him to do stuff but he wants to do it on his own time. I wanted to sit and watch an Alien walk around speaking in Seth Rogen's voice. Whatever. This morning - since I'm supposed to be finishing what I fell asleep working on last night  - I am blogging to you all about procrastination. You know. I am an amazing procrastinator but I don't handle the effects well. For the past two weeks I have kept myself on track and done all my homework in a timely manner - that never happens. And I've managed to find time for crafting, sewing, cooking and organizing. Yeah I'm amazing - I know. But really.. there's always enough time for the things you want to do right? I always manage to find time for a few hours of TV or reading a book I shouldn't be reading because I have ten other reading assignments to do but I just WANT to read MY book. I don't really know where this post is going.. just wanted to share that I am no longer a procrastinator. At least for now. I think my life is a little easier without that habit. 

Kels

And relax, this post is not procrastinating. I'm a lighting speed typist so this post took me roughly four minutes to write. 

1 comment:

Lynette Fraga-weems said...

I am embarrassed to say that I gave you the gift of procrastination! I am the worst of them all. I agree, it causes me more stress than the actually thing I am procrastinating about...that reminds me...I have a test that should have been taken weeks ago and now the deadline is approaching and have to get it done today or suffer the consequences. I will take a page from your blog and work on this more. Thanks my darling!