READ ON ABOUT:

Monday, October 31, 2011

My Desk Window

I don't really have any windows in my cubicle area at work so instead of staring out the window when I'm bored I have a wall to look at. When I first started working here at my job I didn't have any photos except one of each of my granfathers. Things have changed since then. I cover my cubicle in photos because I love photos and I love to be surrounded by the smiling faces of the people I love. I've got both my grandpas, Shadow, Axel, my Mom and my brother Tommy, my co-workers with Caleb and the Tobster Man and of course my bub. You'll never see an empty cube when I'm around - at least not as long as I have the freedom to plaster the walls.
Kels

1 comment:

Lynette Fraga-weems said...

Talk about organized! Your desk is spotless...is this the norm or did you clean it for the photo shoot. Happy to see I made the wall. Love you!