READ ON ABOUT:

Friday, October 21, 2011

Photo Dump Friday - iPhone HELLO

Last Friday I jumped on the bandwagon and got me a brand spankin' new iPhone 4S and I am seriously obsessed with using it as a camera. If I'm honest that is the reason I wanted this phone - so I'm not ashamed to say that in the week that I've had this phone I've taken all these photos you're about to see and I have not taken my camera out of my purse in that time either.
Yippee!! iPhone!!!
Pabst
Kitchen
Sicky Husband
Jackie
Aunties
Fisheye
Payless
Crayola
Technology
Angie
Jayce
High Five
She is going to kill me
Good morning Saturday
8 Page paper on the French Revolution
French Revolution
Clown
Taco Salad
Nap Time
Hello!
Angie
Angie
Sleepy Angie
Grandma and Angie - Anthony always does this in photos
Chili's
Angie sleepy girl - looks like E.T.
Goodnight

She think she is my scarf
Apple Love
Angry Birds
Trader Joe's
Trader Joe's Mural
Go Sharks!!
Hi!
Boiling Eggs for lunch
Boo!
Abe Mug - my iPhone holder at work
Angie in the grass
Yummy egg salad sandwich
A+ on my first SJSU paper. Woo!
Chili's AGAIN? haha. So bad.
Movies. Husband. 50/50 Great movie!
What happens when Angie gets locked in the bathroom by mistake
Hi Mommy!
Eye see you
I miss my kitty
K + A for Pinterest
College student dinner Wednesday night
The Rum Diary - trying to finish before I see the movie
Cake and Peet's for breakfast. Very healthy.
Angie and her ducky. She thinks they're friends, but they aren't.
Auntie Sam!
Ripping up my phonebook
Phonebook
Crazy wild pug
E.T. Her fav toy.
My model husband - hahaha
Making pizza
Sao Paulo - what I've been studying lately.
Pizza pre-oven. It was GOOD!
Love my TOMS
Just me.
Red on my way to work.
Hahahaha Love this guy.
Fancy bone
Me attempting to tie a tie so we don't have this issue when we're getting ready for the wedding on Sat. Dad I need your help man!
New jeans. Oh man I love them.
Hello Levi butt
Skull candle at Target for Pinterest
Daddy and Angie
Yoda planking my dishwasher
Hello!
Angie thinks computer time is Angie time

Happy weekend!!!

Kels

2 comments:

Sarah said...

oh my gosh kels! you are way to obsessed with angie!!!!! oh and here is a note to angie:i miss you angie!

Aly said...

Okay, there was so much awesomeness in there, it is hard to know where to start. So.. my two favorite things: Angie and Abe Lincoln Cup. Love it!