READ ON ABOUT:

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday's Suppositions

It is sad when you add a board named "Geekery" to your Pinterest and suddenly realize almost all your pins fit into that category. 

Waking up at 10:30 AM on a Saturday might seem like a great idea. It's not. It's just lazy.

The best part about having a dog is that they follow you everywhere you go. If you sleep until 10:30, they sleep until 10:30. Simultaneously, the worst part about having a dog is that they follow you everywhere you go.

Sometimes you just need to go out and buy new slippers - maybe a pair that actually fits your feet so your dog can't rip them off of you mid-stride.

Summer is overrated. Fall is where it's at. 

Being 22 and looking to buy your first pair of rain boots is perfectly normal. Right? 

I will never be interested in video games unless I'm playing Tetris or Mario Kart. Bottom line. Don't ask me to play... I'd rather bake you snacks. 

Husbands should not work on Saturdays. It sucks. 

Happy Saturday,
Kels

p.s. I'd like everyone to know that in my dream last night I had sushi with the Kardashian sisters. It wasn't fun - they ate all the sushi and for some reason I had a plate of chow-mein. 

No comments: