READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween 2011

Last night we had a little halloween shindig here at our house. I have recently discovered that I don't really enjoy throwing parties. If I could do all the decorating and crafting and planning and cooking and baking and ALL that and just have it at someone else's house I would REALLY change my tune on the whole situation. I guess I'm the party pooper because I am always ready for things to end before everyone else is and I don't enjoy having horribly drunk people at my house (unless it is unintentional - in which case please stay and feel better) but people who do it on purpose and annoy me drive me up a wall. In any case.. our party was fun and I enjoyed seeing everyone all at once because I love our friends and I love costumes so.. to the photos... 

We dressed up as Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World
I searched high and low for an Aerosmith tee and I could not find one. I was pretty mad.. but I went with a Guns 'n' Roses tee so it's cool. 



Anthony looks weird here but I just love Angie

I made some food:
Orange and white rice crispy treats
popcorn with pretzels, chocolate and peanut butter chips, candy corn and pretzels
Sugar cookies
and 7 layer dip
I put Ant in charge of cookie decorating so we had cookies that said "die" and his phone number on them. I should have known... haha
Mike and Sam dressed up as black and white 20's characters. Very cool idea!
Casey and Nicole showed up as Mike and Celia from Monsters, Inc.
We were all blown away by that one
Angie thought Sam's toy gun was her toy

Troy was Mike from Nightmare Before Christmas & Green Man from It's Always Sunny
Schmid was Where's Waldo
I think I remember Bryan telling me he was a member of a band. I cannot remember, but his costume was creepy
Alex was an owl and her costume was handmade - again I was impressed
Sam and Angie
Party on Garth
Party on Wayne
Schawing...





Vrindy Mann
These two...


My husband wanted a photo taken of him this morning. I don't know why. But here it is. He'll probably tumbl it on his tumblr. 

Happy Halloween!!
Kels

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow, I love everyone's costumes! You guys are all so creative! We went to a party Saturday night, but I'm betting only 1/3 of us showed up in costume. lol.

Alex said...

Casey's just looking straight down at Nicole's boobs in one of these photos.

Lynette Fraga-weems said...

That was a really fun post. The costumes were awesome. Especially like Sam's idea of the black and white movie. Lots of creativity there.