READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October TO DO List

1. Finish my Alfred Hitchcock Collection - working on this nightly
2. Use our BOGO tickets for Pirates of Emerson in Pleasanton. Haven't been to this in over four years.
3. Finish our costumes before our Halloween party on the 29th
(it's a secret)

4. Carve pumpkins


5. Round off my pumpkin spice latte count to 5

6. Make something cute and halloween-y for baby Brynn (Yo Katie - what size is she?)


7. Go on a short hike with Angie

Kels

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pshh...that sounds like a pretend I am not a mommy kind of outing with the male. lol. And yes! We should! I usually drive late at night...yea I take antisocial to a new extreme. Do you work or have much going on Wed? Right now I have them off and me and jaid could come down and see you!

I posted that on both mine and yours since I have no idea which you will see first. lol My cell is 8312885166

Katie Ann said...

awww how cute are you two!!! and call me aunt renee has my number=) come visit!
you and ant can come if you want <3