READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday

Hello to my much appreciated readers who are still around after my little hiatus... It's been a bumpy couple of weeks. We've had some medical issues within my family so we've been dealing with that, coupled with our halloween party last night and the build up to my aunt's wedding last week.. well, the least I can say is that I am tired! I sat down three hours ago to do some homework and I just woke up. I don't know if any of you have dogs but I have noticed that if I let my dog take a nap with me I never get up. Like... ever. She is too adorable and warm and cuddly. But anyway.. you know that instant feeling of regret and almost, for lack of a better word, depression? Like.. "How could I have wasted my whole day like this?" But you know what?! I don't think it was a waste. Sometimes you gotta sleep and sometimes that sleep comes in the middle of the day. I might be up all night, but at least I'll get that homework done. 

Kels

No comments: