READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

LISTS 10-25-11

5 Shows I am Loving
Workaholics
The Office
Up all Night
Parks and Recreation
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

4 Trips I'm Looking Forward to
Disneyland / Texas / Grand Canyon / SouthWest USA
Vegas I
Vegas II
Oregon / Washington / Northern USA

5 Attractive Men
My Husband (duh)
James Franco
Joseph Gordon Levitt
Jason Mraz
Charlie Day

5 Homework Distractions
iPhone / Instagram
Pinterest
My Husband
My Dog
Food
 
5 Things Bringing Me Down

The fact that I appear to be getting carpel tunnel in my left hand from holding my iPhone too much.
Sitting at work for 5 hours with nothing to do because school is in San Jose combined with the 2 hours of sleep I got last night. I want to transplant my house here so I can sleep.
It's not raining outside. WTF.
HIST 104B
My life's collection of CDs stolen from my car. Not cool.


5 Things Lifting Me Up

Coffee
The soon-to-be Rasputin Trip with Anton
Wedding Photos of Sheri and Hugh
My Mom
Water


Kels

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, fellow blogger and SJSU student. I found you via your likes of my Instagram photos on campus. I too, just got an iPhone 4S, and I'm loving the camera and Instagram. I actually just started a photoblog for it. :)

Lynette Fraga-weems said...

I am honored that you think of me as one of the "things that lift you up". The feeling is mutual...by the way! You will always be my precious angel baby girl.--Mom