READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Theme Thursday: 10

Today's Theme Thursday is all about the #10
so I am going to utilize my greatest skill - making lists.

10 Things I Love About Living Here:

1. The beach
2. Taking dinner down to the beach and watching the sun go down below the lighthouse on the West side
3. The libraries
4. Living with Anthony and the cats
5. Enjoying phone calls from our parents
6. Our school and it's awesome art gallery
7. Staying up late and being loud whenever I want
8. Missing friends and family
9. The fact that the families I sit for are pretty awesome
10. Riding bikes around town like locals
... I have to end it here because of the whole "10" thing...

10 Things I Hate About Living Here:

1. Missing friends like crazy
2. Not going to Ant's house everyday all day
3. Missing family and friends
4. Money
5. Laziness that keeps me from exploring
6. Cat hair
7. Letting down friends because I can't visit
8. Zero traveling
9. Staying up too late
10. Too many hills to bike up

Can you tell I miss my friends? It's fun living here but...
still sad sometimes.

Good thing we are
healthy,
hardy
and happy.

-Kels

4 comments:

Megan said...

Isn't it funny how the lists overlap in places? I'm sure your friends miss you, too!

Mrsupole said...

Hi Kelsey,
I noticed that you complained because your list of things you love go past 10, but with the other list you did not say this. So I am glad there are more things you love than that you hate about living there. Watching the sunset has to be pretty cool. I guess that if you want the cats you do have to put up with the cat hair. During the winter the cat hair seems to be less, but as soon as it warms up again I will have to start brushing them every time I let them back in. But we love them and what can you do.

Thanks for sharing your lists. Oh and I hope you find somewhere else to put Anthony's pictures.

God bless.

Kris McCracken said...

I think that from this vantage point, the first ten outweighs the second ten!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have got all the most important things for a happy life :)