READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter 2009

This Easter was pretty awesome. Friday my family and I went to the Good Friday service at church. Everything about it was amazing. It may have been the most moving service I have ever been to - which is saying quite a bit for someone whose been to church every week since they were born. I had the urge to watch "The Passion" afterward but didn't get around to it while home so my mom let me borrow it. I'm not too into the weird demon-like parts of the film - but it's a very good depiction of what Jesus went through that day and the day to follow.

Anyhoo... here's a recap of the events:

Anthony turned into a bunny. Amazing right?
We watched Eddie and Joey play beer pong. I know - on Easter - I know.
Joey had to get cocky as always
My aunts and I attempted to take a good photo together



Then I forced the girls (minus the youngest) to take a photo with me!
My mom insisted on parafin waxing everyone's hands. I thought it would be pretty memorable twenty years from now to look at this photo of my gramsy and me.
Then Mary's hand shrunk and her other one developed some odd form of carpel tunnel or something. (Sarah's behind her - tehe)

Overall it was a very fun Easter. Oooooh! Also - I had no soda or candy that day. I am so awesome! Too bad I brought a whole bunch home and somehow I end up with candy after every meal. Necessity, right?

-Kels

No comments: