READ ON ABOUT:

Friday, April 3, 2009

Shows I am Loving Right Now

1. The Tudors
... If you like historical fiction entertainment you will love this show. I really enjoy Phillipa Greggory books so I was interested to find this show and it is just as appealing. Time period - Reign of Henry the VIII and his 6 WIVES.

2. True Blood
... I don't know if anyone has noticed but I love vampire phenomena. This show is based on the Sookie Stackhouse novels I've been reading since I finished Season 1 last December. The new season starts in June so I am VERY EXCITED. It's a new take on vampires and love and it's dangerously addicting.

3. Dexter
... I never get a chance to see this show but love the books. I would like to start over from the beginning because I think we're in season 5 or something like that already. Dexter is a serial killer / blood analyst for the police department and he's a little crazy but so adorable and yet he's a good guy. Weird, right?

To be continued.. I'm sure.
I just realized all three of these shows are on Showtime and I don't get that channel. The internet does wonders, doesn't it?

-Kels

No comments: