READ ON ABOUT:

Saturday, April 4, 2009

More Reasons to Love Him

** see #29 **

Anthony is out in El Dorado Hills with la familia so I am here all alone for a couple days. Rosie is reminding me of my brilliant decision to put the litter box under this desk area by pooping at this exact moment. How lovely. Anyhoo.. thought I'd continute this "Love List" I started long ago:

Forty-third, his favorite movie is "Hook"
Forty-fourth, he says oh my darlin' all the time
Forty-fifth, he always wears a hat
Forty-sixth, he says "It's family time" when I spend too much time reading or on the computer
Forty-seventh, he wants me to be good at Tony Hawk so I can play him
Forty-eighth, he calls me to say where he's at so I don't worry
Forty-ninth, he cleans the litter box
Fiftieth, he encourages me to exercise

...to be continued...

No comments: