READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, April 19, 2009

86 Degrees and Counting

It is 86 Degrees in my house right now!
I am home alone because I am supposed to be doing homework and the Sharks + Homework just do not happen
Anthony is in San Jose eating it up with David and Nicole at some Restaurant and watching the game
Tonight I am all alone and enjoying the peace and quiet
However, the heat is killing me and NO it is not natural. The darn wall heater won't shut off and I am going insane. I am giving it ten more minutes before I call our landlords.

As for now I will continue to sit on the couch next to this open door with the breeze that feels so nice and pretend I am at the beach where I wish I could be right now because I can hear kids running around outside and doesn't that sound just remind you of kids playing in the water and running barefoot on the beach?

Isn't this so cool? Found at: Apartment Therapy? Not sure.

Well... that's all for now

except... a lyric I am very much enjoying lately:
"I wanna be the house that you were raised in - the only place that you feel safe."
-Bright Eyes

Kels

No comments: