READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm Back

Hello everybody -

Ant and I got back into Santa Cruz yesterday afternoon. It was a long day full of boring things - all of which I will not bother to mention as to spare you from my "coming-back-from-Fremont" torment. I will just say that packing up is always a three hour ordeal if not more because we end up bringing back twice as much as was taken down there in the first place.

The cats are happy to be with us. They refuse to leave either of our sides. Anthony thinks that distance makes the heart grow fonder in the feline world too. I personally think they were hungry. Plus they essentially use a small sand-filled porta-potty and those sorts of things do not benefit from six days of fecal matter with no janitor to clean them.

This morning Anthony and I shared the joy of interviewing. I had a second interview at IHOP (the newest addition to the closest shopping center) and am waiting on the edge of my seat for news of a yay or nay this time next week. Anthony was interviewing for a labor position in a book warehouse. If he gets it he will be there for 8 weeks (temporary) and they may keep him if he's awesome enough - which he of course is!

In my interview we had to define SPARKLE and I did but really all I could imagine was this:

Isn't this shirt hilarious? Not as hilarious as how ridiculous Edward looked in that forest clearing scene in Twilight when he sparkled like crazy. It's all I can picture when I hear that word and it's driving me crazy. Another girl said "Spirit Fingers" and that was equally hilarious I think.

Anyhoo - no more babble from me, I promise. Easter pics coming soon.

Kels

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what the heck!!! wierd shirt!

- jacqueline