READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Off to the Redwoods

Well loyal fanbase (all two of you - I think) I am off to Henry Cowell Redwoods tonight.
Please don't break into my house and steal all my stuff.

We will be camping
eating
hiking
and eating some more...

I'll be sure to bring back 1000's of photos as usual
and you're in luck because I am forced to use my DSLR
because "someone" broke our camera last night
good thing "someone" bought the $20 1-year warranty
because Canon is fixing my camera for freesies!!

See you all next week!

Kels

p.s. I am leaving you with two photos that I think are worthy of praise


the first, because we could have won an award for "worst acne" in high school


the second, because we will probably go to the Boardwalk on this trip and Anthony is clearly at his nose-picking best in this one

 

No comments: