READ ON ABOUT:

Monday, August 22, 2011

Director's Chair REDO

This is the crappy director's chair that I got for free last year at garage sale:
(sorry that it's backwards in the photo)
It was pretty filthy so I promised Anthony I'd use my extra Oakland Raiders fabric to make a new cover for it. 
But I used some pink fabric I had laying around and well... he hates it. Now it's my camping chair!
Not the best sewing job I've ever done. Actually, I don't like the stripe of brown fabric across the back at all but I didn't measure twice and cut the wrong amount of pink fabric by mistake which turned out to be not enough to cover the back. Plus I ran out of white thread near the end. Not such a good turnout. Well.. at least it's not filthy and disgusting anymore, right?!
Kels

1 comment:

Renee said...

I think you now need to post the picture of the ripped chair..lol