READ ON ABOUT:

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Oldies and Old People

Ok I'm not gonna lie, it's been awhile since these summertime free music in the park concerts started and we've never been. Last Thursday we decided to take Shads and she had a freaking blast. Everyone thought she was a cute little puppy (uh, hello! She is 14 years old this month!) and we had so much fun cracking up at the old people dancing. And no, I don't mean the people in the 45 - 55 age range... I mean the people who were clearly over 65 and dancing with their canes. Yes. Their canes. It was so worth it. 


Lake Elizabeth was crazy packed. We never knew these things were so popular. 



Shadow told me that when she gets to run around in the grass it's kind of like riding a jet ski for Anthony...
basically, how could life get any better than that?
We're too cool for school

Can you spot someone's tail? 
Kels

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Cute photos! I love free concerts .. spend lots of time in my town attending them ahah