READ ON ABOUT:

Monday, August 15, 2011

Photo Message Monday

So Anthony and I usually send each other photo messages during the day. I get a lot of photos of sheds being built and Anthony get's a lot of photos of me smiling on my way home from work (No I don't use my phone while driving...)
anyway.. today I came in to work to a brand new Lacoste messenger bag for school and a pair of blue and white TOMS. My co-worker Christine recently went on a 3 week trip to the Philippines and she brought me these goodies for helping with her work in her absence. I am so spoiled!
Then I got a message from Ant that he was eating lunch. No he doesn't usually each lunchables. Someone got up late after two days gambling in Reno and I did not want to wake my booty up to make him a sandwich so here we are.
I, however, did eat a yummy lunch. Turkey and provolone. O yum!
Happy Monday!
I love my TOMS.

Kels

1 comment:

Eva said...

I want a pair of Toms so bad! I have my eye on a black pair.

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com