READ ON ABOUT:

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The one where Sam and I see Jason for the 5th time

My friend Sam and I are co-married to Jason Mraz.
We've seen him in concert five times and all five times he blew our minds.
wait... was it six? I don't know! I've lost track. That's not good. 
Anyway we bought super cheap $20 tickets to the M.U.S.E Benefit Concert in Mountain View and trekked to the top of the grass Sunday afternoon. 

We enjoyed some Jason, some Jackson Browne and we rocked out to the Doobie Brothers. 
Next time we agreed that we'll bring more food and starve ourselves less.
I found the above picture and the below video on the web. Everyone was so awesome!



Kels

p.s. Definitely was married to the white haired dude from Crosby Stills and Nash in my dream that night. WEEEEIRD!!!

No comments: