READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Glamping in Stanislaus National Forest

We spent our last summer weekend away up at Aunt Andrea's cabin in Stanislaus. 
We go every year and each trip proves to be more fun than the last.
For the first time EVER Anthony got off work early and we started on our trek to the cabin. Yeah, I hate construction in the summertime. 
hi!

This freaking hat made its way into the car and stayed on Anthony's head throughout the whole trip. Yeah. It's great.
good morning sunshine

Mary and her doughnuts. Jack really wanted one. 

Mmmm.. coffee camping. It never fails. 
and a bloody mary. Spicy.
Brynn napped for like four minutes.


Renee and her twin sister Andrea (you guys basically are) made breakfast




Kylie Marie entertained us all weekend







we all took a little hike to the waterfall, but it was too hot to climb any rocks





why is Anthony so weird?







I finished another book. Woo!
and we played some Nerts
and beer pong
Sarah and Kylie built a fort


Aww. Grandma and Brynn
Kylie colored in her little tent
and there was some badminton playing
We left Sunday afternoon to go antiquing in Jamestown but we didn't find anything that wasn't overpriced.
and we drove home to Chili's. Oh I love Chili's. 
I slept the whole time. Very attractive, I know. 


and Axel greeted us at the door. I love him so much.
Well. Summer is over (almost). Tomorrow is my first day of school and Saturday we're having a huge garage sale. And... ten days til my 22nd birthday! woo!

Kels

1 comment:

Kate as of Late said...

Looks like fun!
Sometimes my favorite part of coming home is my furbabies... I even get excited when I just run up to the store because I know they are going to be so excited to see me! The unconditional love of animals is amazing.
Thanks for stopping by my blog as well!! <3