READ ON ABOUT:

Friday, February 11, 2011

Brittney turns 20!!!

A couple of weeks ago I made the decision to throw my cousin Brittney a 20'th birthday party. I knew she didn't have anything planned so I invited the family out to our house for lunch this past weekend. My mom helped me make all the food and we got her a Mrs. Fields cookie cake since she doesn't really like cake.
It was so fun using things we got for the wedding - our serving platters and cake stand came in handy for sandwiches and I got to use one of our tableclothes for once!










The boys played darts in the garage


while the rest of us played Michael Jackson Wii Just Dance. Let me just say how freaking fun that game is. I don't care if you like Michael Jackson or not (We all happen to love his music) because the game is worth playing either way.


Mom and Aunt Sheri

Desiree was the best dancer of all of us. It could be due to the fact that she is a dancer and we were all nervous around her but you know.. whatever...


Happy Birthday Britt-a-Loo! We love you girlie!

Kels

No comments: