READ ON ABOUT:

Friday, February 11, 2011

Grandma Moves to Manteca

So my wonderful Grandma moved from Cowboy town (Oakdale) to... well I guess the only landmark in Manteca is the waterslides but they were demolished close to what? 7 years ago or something like that. However.. for the sake of this post we'll say that she moved to Waterslide town.

Here is her fancy new house.

It pretends to be a two story but it's only one.
She had to get a jacuzzi tub because jacuzzi tubs are a big deal in my family. So Britt and I decided to be children and sit in it.
Does my hair look better this way? Wow - it was a BAD hair day for me for sure.
Group shot in the kitchen with Popsy and Grandma's always constant Circus Peanuts.
Hi Mom!
Closet - always a big closet.
Me and Gramms
I brought a bottle of champagne to toast the new house and someone poured all the champagne out...
Goofy pose
Grandma decided to teach Britt and I a game called "Colonel Puff". It is pretty darn hilarious.
There is clinking 
and tapping
and jumping.

It's like a drinking work out game. Weird!
I will say that I look weird in all these photos - action shots do not do me justice - I think that my five year old self came out for this last one. Check out the smile - hahaha.

Needless to say we are so happy that Grandma is closer now and hope to spend much more time with her in her new home.

Kels

No comments: