READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, February 6, 2011

FBOOK Challenge Day 06

A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

This is Pete Souza
This is Barack Obama
Barack and Pete have a special relationship.
Pete is Barack's exclusive photographer in the White House. He photographs all the White House functions and the day to day life of the President. The two have become close friends.
I think Pete is pretty lucky to have been chosen for the position more than once. He also served as White House Presidential Photographer while President Reagen was in office.
His job is my dream job. It encompasses two of my passions - History and Photography. I'd trade places...but I don't think one day would be enough.

Kels

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelsey! You're blog rocks my socks!
First of all: I didn't know that the president has his own official photographer.
Second of all: This does not surprise me at all I just never thought of it.
Third of all: When are we going to Washington D.C. with our men?
Fourth of all: I am leaving your blog to go and research and plan this trip.
Fifth of all: I love you, keep blogging please. I will write you back soon.
Tina

Lynette Fraga-weems said...

Ditto!!!! Tina I could not have said it any better. My daughter is the most talented person I know! I live for her blog...PS I didn't know any of this either..but leave it to Kelsey to inform. This, Kelsey, would be your absolute dream job! Just look at those photos...amazing...