READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

FBOOK Challenge Day 09

A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

Even though most of my problems stem from the very person who gets me through them I have come to the conclusion that I am a very lucky person in this world. I have a seemingly perfect life and I need to be more grateful for it on a daily basis. My hubba bubba is always here for me no matter what and that's a beautiful thing. Even when I spend two hours throwing the entire contents of my closet on the bed all the while yelling and screaming about how much I hate getting ready in the morning and "Why didn't you know to LEAVE ME ALONE right now?!?!" I have to admit that he's pretty awesome for sticking by me through all that verbal abuse.... among other things...

Kels

No comments: