READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, February 6, 2011

FBOOK Challenge Day 07

A picture of your most treasured item

My most treasured item is my little shnookie Axel Rose Camello. Here he is in his most common position. He thinks he rules our house - mainly the living room - and the couch. He thinks his dinner should be eaten in the kitchen and that his bed is in between Anthony and I. He thinks he is my husband. But Anthony gives better scratchies so Axel puts up with his presence in our house. Basically I love him to death. He is treasured not only because he is my cat but because he forces me to slow my life down every once in a while. If you ever see him crossing the street in front of cars please give him a piece of your mind.

Kels

1 comment:

Lynette Fraga-weems said...

Ahhhh...my Axel Rosey. I love you baby boy...