READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Second Year

Happy blog-a-versary to me
Happy blog-a-versary to me
Happy blog-a-versary to meeeeeeeeee
Happy blog-a-versary to me

Today marks the second year of Harbor Cottage. If you know me at all you know that I typically quit, give up on, or simply forget about most of the brilliant ideas that I come up with. However, this brilliant idea has lasted 730 whole days! This is my 405th post. Yahoo!

In the coming year there are some things I'd like to work on:
First, I'm thinking about the possibility of my own domain but that probably won't happen simply because Blogger hasn't screwed me over yet. Once they do - we'll talk.
Second, I've solicited a few worthy candidates for "guest bloggers". If I hound them enough maybe we can get some interesting posts out of them.
Third, I promise to take more, better photos and to post more, funnier stories.

My life may be simple but it keeps me entertained.
Thanks for sticking around this long,

Kels

2 comments:

Renee said...

Happy Blog-A-Versary!!!! I don't think you would have known what a blog was if it wasn't for me. I can't believe it's been 2 years already. I just got finished reading your last 4 posts and enjoyed each one. You have a way with words so keep those posts coming.
Love, MIL

Anonymous said...

Yay love you, what should I blog ABOUT?? (on your blog) -Tina