READ ON ABOUT:

Friday, November 19, 2010

If I could Marry a Movie

I'd probably decide on the Harry Potter films. Seriously. If this was an option on the marriage license form I'd check that box. I'd make sure to use blue or black ink. And I'd definitely change my last name to Weasley.  
Kelsey Weasley
See... it's not too far fetched. 

I had this idea to make shirts for the premier last night (Don't call it a premier in front of Jacqueline - she will tell you it's called "An Opening" in her best devil voice) so I went by Michael's and picked up three red shirts for me, Jacqueline, and Natalie. Red is for Gryffindor in case you didn't know.

So we got out Renee's freezer paper and a pencil and some paint and an iron and how many times am I going to say the word 'and'?!




We had some good ideas planned... such as:

"I'm ready for my acceptance letter Dumbledore"
"Team Potter"
"Hogwarts Class of 2010"

the list goes on... but we got super lazy and ended up with a thunderbolt and H P. How sad is that? The surprising thing is that very few people were decked out for the movie. We did see a kid with a Gryffindor scarf and a matching DENIM EMBROIDERED Gryffindor jacket, however, and IT.SERIOUSLY.MADE.MY.NIGHT
We trusted Joe to take a group photo of us and the photo you see above is what we were given. Never again Joe, never again.

Me, Jacqueline and Natalie
Last night we found out that Harry's middle name is skyline. interesting, right?! But really... you get up there and change all the letters on the marquee except the middle line?! WHY?!?!

This is the best photo we could get of miss Mary. She loves to pose for photos. Just not the ones we take.
We were those people who won't stop taking photos even in the theater. The people everyone else wants to kill. The people who get shushed throughout the entire movie for whispering too loudly. Yep, that was us.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live," Albus Dumbledore
I plan on dreaming tonight because I'm running on three hours of sleep thanks to this movie "opening" - you never know though, I might just start the books over again. 
I'm a sicko

-Kels

No comments: