READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Third Date

#1 - Jackass 3D
#2 - Pablo Francisco
#3 - Olive Garden

Alright people, I am fully aware of the fact that Olive Garden is not fancy. I mean they have a full bar and they have a nice little seating area but really... their chairs have rollers on the bottom. Huge, plastic wheels on the chairs. Yep, that's right. I don't know the purpose. Is it so that all the people who ate too much can literally roll themselves out the door? Now on to their booths. I fell into mine. Seriously. But I digress.... we decided that since we got an awesome gift card from Hugh for the wedding (thanks Hugh!!!) we would go out on a date last Tuesday. Pair that gift card with makeup (Thank you Candice) and a dress (thanks Mom) and bam! DATE NIGHT! Here's a tip for you though: don't eat all the food on the plate they bring you. It's a bad bad bad plan. The next morning you will feel horrible. Like... well, like you ate 12 huge raviolis... and salad.

p.s. I am not prego. I am fully aware, however, of the fact that I look like I'm shielding a large belly in this photo. What the heck?!?!
Isn't it weird when 6:00 o'clock looks like 10:00 o'clock?? Oh Fall.. how I love thee!
Our Olive Garden is conveniently located near a closed Skate Store, Framing Store, Fabric Store, hmm.. what else? A closed Movie Theater and a seasonal Halloween Store. It's VERY classy!
See how the classiness just rolls of his shoulders?
We were optimistic after eating such a big meal and realizing it was still light outside so we stopped by BevMo and invited a few friends over. Funny thing is that our food coma set in before anyone arrived. We fell asleep watching TV within minutes. So sad. So very sad.

Kels

No comments: