READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Alkaline Batteries or Something....

I went to a show on Friday with the Ant dog and Mr. Bryan Loza
It was joyous
I made great strides in the pushing and shoving area
I did not back down
It was beautiful
Anthony got a black eye somehow in the mosh pit
and Bryan's beanie was magically plopped back on his head by some dude, who knows?!
A toe may have made contact with a cement planter box and now there may be a bruised toe in my house
I dropped a hamburger patty on my jeans... and then proceeded to eat said patty
It took a special gold token to enter a Nation's bathroom
and... second gear. Enough said.

It was a good show
and now we're kind of on a concert high so... Lucero November 29th? I THINK SO!

SPECS:
Alkaline Trio w/ "some band I don't know they weren't too amazing - I think there was sound coming out of the speakers?"
8:00 pm show - actually started at 9:30.. interesting time management skills people
@ Oakland Metro
Friday, November 12th, 2010
















Kels

No comments: